Have you tried our new ‘Telephone with Confidence’ skill builders in the Cochlear™ CoPilot app? Designed to help improve your confidence talking on the phone!
Communicating on the phone can be a challenge and texting may not always be a solution. To help you, we have developed a series of skill builders in our new mobile app, Cochlear™ CoPilot, designed to help you build confidence using the telephone.
Telephone with Confidence features typical conversations experienced in daily life – from ordering a pizza to making a hair appointment or calling your child’s school, among others. You get to choose the topic and the level of difficulty.
If you haven’t already downloaded Cochlear CoPilot, the app is full of tips practical and information to help you get the most out of your device and live with hearing loss in daily life.
Thanks to feedback from recipients using the app, we are constantly making improvements to Cochlear CoPilot. In our latest update to the app, we’ve added some warm-up exercises to Telephone with Confidence to help you started.
Are you ready to start practicing phone conversations using Telephone with Confidence? Here’s how to get started:
- Download Cochlear CoPilot for free from the Apple®1 App store
- Open the app and you will land on the ‘Discover’ page
- Tap ‘Browse all’ – bottom right corner of the screen
- Scroll down to Conversations on the phone
- Get started!
Designed for iPhone®, Cochlear CoPilot is free, convenient and you can use it at your own pace. Get started with Telephone with Confidence and other skill builders today!
Download Cochlear CoPilot from the Apple App store today!
- Apple, the Apple logo, FaceTime, Made for iPad logo, Made for iPhone logo, Made for iPod logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.